The ultimate low cost satellite position system for both leisure and professional use.
Supports both the traditional GPS (US) satellite position system and the GLONASS Russian system. It will also support the EU funded Galileo system when it comes on line (~2018).
Support for the improved accuracy given by the WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation System is also available. Features up to 50 satellites and up to 10HZ update rate.
Output is the standard NMEA 0183 - a USB version is also available.
Supplied with 10m cable or 5m USB cable if USB version selected and user manual.
Compatible with all versions of seaPro
- NMEA 0183 version supplied with a 10m cable
- USB version supplied with a 5m USB cable
- 50 channel precision GPS/GLONASS positioning sensor
- Works with all versions of seaPro
- Ultra tough, waterproof construction
- Update rate up to 10Hz
- Configurable in the field using simple DIP switches inside the antenna
- Fast updates to optimize positioning information in slow and high speed applications
- WAAS/EGNOS/SBAS enabled for sub 1m accuracy
- User selectable GPS/GLONASS mode or auto selection
- NMEA 0183 version compatible with NMEA 0183 equipment such as DSC radios, Chart plotters etc.
- Power requirements:
USB version - self powered via USB port
NMEA 0183 version 12-30v DC